fcb.portal.reset.password
MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

1 / 11

Welcome to Barcelona

Neymar Jr was presented at the Camp Nou on 3 June 2013 in front of 56,000 fans. If anything, he has exceeded the hype surrounding his move from Santos, going on to form part of the world famous MSN trident along with Messi and Suárez.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

2 / 11

First of many

22 August 2013. Neymar Jr marks his debut with a goal at the Vicente Calderón, coming at 24 minutes past midnight in the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup – a trophy Barça would go on to clinch at the Camp Nou.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

3 / 11

PSG suffer - and not for the only time

21 April 2015. Champions League quarter final against PSG. Neymar Jr sentenced the tie with a brace at the Camp Nou, the first off a superb Iniesta assist and the second to confirm a place in the semi-finals.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

4 / 11

Bye bye Bayern

6 May 2015. Leo Messi was the hero of the semi-final against Bayern with two staggering goals, but Neymar Jr also did his bit by converting the third past Neuer to send the team to Berlin.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

5 / 11

Breathtaking in Berlin

6 June 2015. Neymar Jr scored the third and final goal against Juventus. There were still a few seconds left to play but by that stage it was all over. Barça could start celebrating a fifth European crown.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

6 / 11

Four of a kind against Rayo

17 October 2015. With Leo Messi injured, Neymar Jr took the bull by the horns and produced some clinical displays. Never more so than against Rayo Vallecano at the Camp Nou, when the Brazilian scored four times.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

7 / 11

Simply the best

8 November 2015. Neymar Jr collected the ball from Suárez in the area and conjured up a stunning turn and volley to blast home past Jaume Costa. Arguably the finest of the many goals that the striker has scored as a blaugrana.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

8 / 11

The Real thing

21 November 2015. The historic 4-0 win at the Bernabéu included a delightful second goal scored by Ney off an Iniesta assist. The third goal saw the roles reversed, with Neymar Jr setting up Iniesta.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

9 / 11

“1% chance, 99% faith”

8 March 2017. Neymar Jr’s finest hour of all has to be the historic 6-1 comeback win against PSG. When it seemed like all hope was lost, Neymar scored a tremendous free kick to make it 4-1, then converted a penalty and finally provided the last second assist for Sergi Roberto’s unforgettable clincher.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

10 / 11

Treble figures

2 April 2017. Neymar Jr scored his 100th goal for Barça in a 4-1 win at Granada to keep up the title chase.

MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

11 / 11

Cup that!

27 May 2017. The Brazilian scored in the Copa del Rey final for the third year in a row, this time against Alavés in the last ever game at the Vicente Calderón. Another goal, another trophy, and let’s hope there are still plenty more where those came from. We’re sure there will be!

Back to top