Fútbol Club Barcelona Activities
- Do you like sports and going to first class events? Then you might be interested in some of our weekly Fútbol Club Barcelona sports events. Football, basketball, hockey, indoor football or handball… Some of the biggest matches from these sports are usually held in our city. If you’re looking for sports-related events in Barcelona, we’ve got lots of different alternatives to choose from.
Get your official ticket and live FC Barcelona to the fullest!
- If you’re a fan of quality football, then there’s nothing better than watching a Barça match in person. Get your ticket and join the rest of the crowd at Camp Nou. And if you want exclusive services before, during and after the match, check out our VIP tickets. Don’t miss out!
Enjoy a VIP experience at Palau Blaugrana
- Is basketball your thing? The come feel the magic at the Palau and watch all the FCB Lassa matches. Book your VIP ticket and live the basketball experience just like an NBA match. You can also get our Basket Premium pack and enjoy exclusive catering and open bar at Sala París. But that’s not all! At Palau Blaugrana we’ve also got roller hockey, indoor football and handball matches. What are you waiting for? Get your tickets now!
Ciutat Esportiva and Miniestadi
- You can also see matches played by the youth football teams of FC Barcelona, senior category female teams and the subsidiary, and meet the future team stars.
Tour the stadium and its museum with the Camp Nou Experience
- The Camp Nou Experience includes a tour through the most well known parts of the stadium and a visit to the Barça Museum, where you’ll be able to relive 120 years of history. If you’re going with your family and kids, the experience will be even better! It’s a chance you definitely can’t miss out on. So, book your Camp Nou Experience tickets before it’s too late!
Barcelona’s Points of Interest
- Barcelona is an amazing city with lots of places to see and lots of things to do. Here’s a list of some of the city’s most relevant places to check out.
- Sagrada Familia: As time goes by, it only gets bigger. And it’s Barcelona’s most symbolic building. Although it’s still not finished, Gaudi’s creation has a unique and special aura. Hundreds of tourists go every day to see the outstanding outside and inside during its opening hours (from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., or until 8 p.m. during summer). This is definitely something that everyone should see when coming to Barcelona.
- Park Guëll: Another of Gaudí’s creations. He was inspired by the forms of nature during his naturalist phase. This beautiful and majestic garden is over 100 years old and has been considered Heritage of Humanity since 1984. It’s always full of visitors, so we recommend getting an entry ticket early beforehand.
- La Rambla: One of the city’s most symbolic places. At La Rambla de las Flores you can find the well-known Mercado de la Boquería. If you’ve never been here, we recommend going from Plaza de Catalunya to the old port. Have a coffee or a drink at a terrace and enjoy the views or take a walk down some of the small lovely streets.
- Other places: Need more ideas? We’ve got them. The neighbourhood of La Barceloneta in the Ciutat Vella district, Port Olímpic, Picasso Museum, the Gothic Quarter, the National Art Museum of Catalonia, Montjuic and many more. So, whether you’re planning a trip to Barcelona or you’re already here and want to know where to go, these are some places you must definitely see before you leave!