Tickets and security

Tickets and security

08:43AM Thursday 16 May

Ticket Pick Up in Sevilla

All members and guests from outside Catalonia who bought tickets to attend the Copa de Rey final, as well as those members and guests who reside in Catalonia who did not pick up their tickets in Barcelona on the days previously assigned, will be able to pick up their tickets on the 24th and 25th of May in Seville.

Pick up point:

HOTEL SEVILLA CENTER

Av. de la Buhaira, 24, 41018 Sevilla

Hours:
Friday 24 May from 12.00pm to 7.00pm CET
Saturday 25 May from 10.00am to 6.00pm CET

A security bracelet will be given with each ticket, and will be obligatory to enter the stadium.

Any member or person with a Commitment card that has made a purchase must collect all their tickets for their joint request with their official ID document (ID, NIE or passport) and the photocopy of an official document of the rest of the components of the petition. In no case may one of their guests collect the tickets.

To facilitate the collection process, please also bring your Membership card or Commitment card as well as proof of purchase.

21,400 tickets for each club

Both FC Barcelona and Valencia CF have 21,400 tickets for this final. Barça's have been given out to members, who on this occasion were able to obtain a ticket for a guest, as well as supporters clubs, and the club itself to use for institutional and sponsorship commitments.

As is usual for FC Barcelona, 85% of tickets went to members and guests (14,552), and supporters clubs (3,638), while the remaining 15% went to the Club (3,210). 

Security

The Club will bring security personnel to Sevilla to carry out security checks and guarantee compliance with RFEF stadium access rules, and to ensure ticket holders are the ones whose name is on them, which will be jointly carried out by the police and Benito Villamarín stadium security personnel. The personalized ticket and the security bracelet will be required to get into the stadium.

Please visit the following link for Benito Villamarín access rules and prohibited items:

STADIUM ACCESS RULES 

Força Barça
Força Barça

Related to this article

Close article

Related to this article