The home team failed to score at the Camp Nou for the first time in 637 days since 21 February 2015 against the same opposition in Lucho's first season
- It had been almost two years since FC Barcelona failed to score at the Camp Nou in a LaLiga fixture. The last time this happened was the 21 February 2015, also against Málaga, in this case in a defeat by the finest of margins (1-0). From that day until yesterday's 0-0 draw with the Andalucian team 637 days and 48 games have passed and we have been able to celebrate at least one Barça goal at the Camp Nou.
- Luis Enrique's team battled until the very end and even though they couldn't get the winner they attempted 28 shots on goal. This is an exceptionally high figure and Barça haven't had that many shots without scoring a goal since at least the 2003/04 season.
- Kameni had a lot to do with the outcome of this game with eight impressive saves. The Cameroonian goalkeeper and Iríbar are the keepers who have managed to keep the most clean sheets at the Camp Nou in the league.
- Sergio Busquets reached an important milestone yesterday with his 400th official game as a blaugrana. The midfielder, who captained the side in the Málaga game, debuted in the 2008/09 season against Racing de Santander at Camp Nou (1-1) on 13 September 2008.
-Jordi Alba and Gerard Piqué returned to the team having recovered from their injuries. The full-back played 36 minutes after he came on for Digne and recovered five balls and had a pass completion rate of 92.68% (38 out of 41). Piqué started the game and recovered 12 balls and made 97 successful passes. He ended the game up front trying to force a win.
-In fact, Gerard Piqué was the second best passer on the pitch with only his centreback partner, Javier Mascherano, ahead of him on 109 successful passes out of the 115 he attempted.
- Take a look at the photos from the Barça v Málaga game below: