- Copy link
Barça and PSG meet on Wednesday night at 8.45 PM CET on the final day of group play in this season’s Champions League. Here’s a round-up must-know facts to prepare you for the game.
- This is the third meeting between the teams at the Camp Nou. Both previous encounters ended 1-1.
- In total, Barça have one win and PSG have two in the six previous games between these two teams. The other three ended all square.
- Barça’s only win was in the Cup Winners Cup Final of 1997, when Ronaldo scored the only goal of a 1-0 victory in Rotterdam.
- Against French clubs, Barça have 9 wins, 5 draws and 4 defeats.
- PSG have only lost two of their last eleven away fixtures in the Champion’s League.
- The side managed by former FCB man Laurent Blanc is the only one in Europe’s five biggest championships that is till unbeaten this season.
- Cavani has scored eight goals in his last ten appearances, while Ibrahimovic scored twice to secure PSG a win against Nantes in their last Ligue 1 outing.
- Tonight’s referee will be Englishman Martin Atkinson, whose only previous experience of officiating Barça was the 2-2 draw with AC Milan in the 2011/12 season. He has never been in charge of a PSG match.
[[BOTOGRIS::BARÇA V PSG IS HERE!++::http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-fc-barcelona-paris-saint-germain::HOR::NF::NO-TRACKING::::::]]
- Copy link