- Copy link
This Saturday sees FC Barcelona take on Celta Vigo in the LaLiga matchday six fixture (kick-off 6.30pm). The match is again being played at Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys, where both members and fans can attend what will be their home stadium until November 2024. With a view to this game and coming home games for the blaugranes, the Club provides a series of accessibility indications for people with disabilities, reduced mobility or wheelchair users, and their companions.
Mobility and accessibility
Information on mobility or how to get to Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium
Shuttle buses are free for everyone attending the match (just show your ticket or confirmation), and they are accessible for persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair users.
Information points on match days
You can find information points for the OAB (Oficina de Atención al Barcelonista [FC Barcelona Supporter Services Office]) and the OAE (Oficina de Atención Especializada [Specialised Services Office]) during match days in front of Entrance 1 and Entrance 5 that open four hours before the start of the match and up until half-time.
In order for FC Barcelona staff to ensure the appropriate care for your needs, we recommend you contact the Specialised Services Office (OAE).
You can find the T’Acompanyem service point on match days in front of entrances 1, 2 and 5 at the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium
Assistance dogs and guide dogs are allowed in the facility
To communicate your specific needs, please contact the OAE.
- Barça Store locations: The four Barça Stores inside the Olympic Stadium are 100% accessible for persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair users. Additionally, outside the stadium, there are five more locations with a folding counter, where staff will be available to help you if you need.
Seats for wheelchair users
- To purchase tickets for wheelchair users and their companions, you must fill out this form.
- This type of ticket includes an invitation for a suitably accredited companion, which is purchased at the same time as the online purchase.
- There are 244 accessible seats, each with a seat alongside for a companion.
- The assigned accessible seats can be accessed through Entrance 2, which is at street level.
- These seats have a good view.
- There are 70 free parking spaces on Avinguda de l’Estadi for vehicles for persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair users. Please check the map to see the location.
You will need to show the blue parking card to access these spaces.
- We recommend you arrive early in order to avoid crowds.
- Copy link