C/ Arístides Mallol s/n (Main Access No. 15) or Av- De Joan XVIII (Boulevard Access: No. 9), 08028 Barcelona.
Access 9: Av. de Joan XXIII
Access 12: Av. Arístides Maillol
Access 15: Av. Arístides Maillol
Due to the works on the new Espai Barça, the Palau Blaugrana car park will not be available from 1 June 2023.
Transport alternatives to get to the Palau
With the SMOU app you have the main personal and shared mobility services at your fingertips. In the app you will find:
- Parking via app: the SMOU service that allows you to pay for parking with your mobile phone. In addition, you have 30% discount in the stays per minute in the BSM Car Parks.
- Parking: in the app you can see the availability of spaces in real time in car parks near the Palace.
- Parking meter: check on the map where there are Green and Blue spaces around the site and pay for tickets with your mobile phone.
- Shared mobility: take the Bicing and check the location of the sharings in the city to get to the matches.
- Public transport: consult public transport stops and timetables: Metro, TMB Bus, TRAM, Metropolitan Network Bus, FGC and Rodalies de Catalunya