- Who is the controller of your data
- The purposes of the data we ask for
- The legal basis for their processing
- How long we store them
- Recipients to whom we transfer your data
- Your rights
The controller is FC BARCELONA, on behalf of itself and the following existing entities detailed below, as well as those created and owned by FC Barcelona in the future:
- FC Barcelona (hereinafter, FC BARCELONA or the Club) with Tax ID No. G08266298
- Barça Licensing & Merchandising, S.L (hereinafter, BLM), with Tax ID No. B67192955
- Barça Produccions, S.L. (hereinafter, Barça Studios or BS) with Tax ID No. B16950321
- Fundació Futbol Club Barcelona (hereinafter, Fundació Barça) with Tax ID No. G60627445
The FC BARCELONA offices are located at calle Arístides Maillol s/n, 08028, Barcelona.
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be visible to FC BARCELONA’s member entities for business coordination and database sharing, although your data may be processed independently by each of the entities and under their own responsibility and, as co-controller, according to the purposes of their use.
2. Purposes, legal basis and storage of the data processing carried out or sent through:
a. Registration in the Barça Environment and obtaining a “Barça Account”
Purposes: Registering you as a registered person and providing you with your individual identification (“Barça Account”), which means being able to send you communications by any means, even electronic, relating to Club activity and events and electronic and social media commercial information, applications or web pages of which the person is a user within the FC BARCELONA entities, its sponsors and/or entities related to the Club’s activity, as well as allowing you access to the Barça Environment and the services associated with your “Barça Account” so that you can interact with FC BARCELONA and enjoy all the advantages and services offered by FC BARCELONA through a single user and/or code.
Legitimate basis: In accordance with the registered person and legitimate interest in keeping users of the Barça Environment informed.
Storage: Until you stop belonging to the Barça Environment or stop being part of Club groups.
b. Registration in one or more groups integrated into the Barça Environment
The existing groups that make up the Barça Environment are:
a) FC BARCELONA MEMBER;
b) FC BARCELONA SUPPORTER CLUB MEMBER/MANAGER;
c) PURCHASING USER;
d) CONTRACT USER;
3. Recipients of your data
Your data are confidential, and will be used internally exclusively in the case of registration to one or more of the groups integrated in the Barça Environment for the indicated purposes and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so, along with the following cases:
- To our sponsors and/or collaborators for commercial dispatches. A list of Club sponsors can be found at: https://www.fcbarcelona.es/es/club/partners.
- In the case of a request for financing of the membership fee, your data will be communicated to the entity that offers financing for the processing and management of the financing.
4. International Transfers
FC BARCELONA, as an entity with international scope, has international suppliers that may provide their services from outside the EU, making it possible that your data may be processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (e.g. supplier who sends newsletter, data storage provider, etc.).
In any case, all of our suppliers go through a prior approval process and we ensure that this data processing is always protected with the appropriate guarantees, which may include:
- EU-approved standard contractual clauses
- Third-party certifications
You can request more information about the guarantees taken in each case at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
5. Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case does withdrawal of this consent affect the relationships previously generated.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request erasure when, among other reasons, your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of processing of your data in certain circumstances.
- Request objection to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in regulations
- Other rights recognised in applicable regulations.
Where and how to exercise your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the Data Protection Commission at the postal address Arístides Maillol, S/N, 08028 of Barcelona (Spain) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
If you have any queries, questions or complaints about the way in which we process your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com or by post by writing to calle Arístides Maillol, S/N, 08028 Barcelona (Spain), with the reference “DPO”.
In the event of disagreements with FCB in relation to the processing of your data, you may file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es).
You can find all the information about cookies on this website in the Cookies Policy of FC Barcelona.
7. Segmented Advertising
FCB sends informational submissions to our users in a segmented manner in order to offer better services that are adapted to our users’ preferences, providing quality content customised to their interests.
As described below, FC BARCELONA may carry out segmented publicity taking into account all the data provided by you.
This profile will take into account, for example:
- Your online behaviour, cookies, cursor movements or preferences and interests;
- Behaviour when receiving informative FCB newsletters, e.g., content that is of interest to you based on which newsletter you open and how frequently.
- Interaction you may have through other channels such as queries on our FCB channels of information or contact;
- Information you can provide us with through satisfaction surveys.
Please note that for some services, we may also process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are made automatically without human intervention, for example, segmenting you according to whether you are interested in certain sections of the website or are likely to use other services we may offer.
In addition, these communications may be adapted and personalised according to the interests of the users, either based on the products and services requested or on data that we can deduce or obtain from your browsing, interest in certain content and reaction to FCB communications, among others.
This personalisation is partially automated, in the sense that FCB determines the parameters of the personalisation, but it is the technological platform that generates the advert segmentation characteristics for each user. FCB does not send general communications that are not segmented using the above procedure, as it considers that it is in both our and the user’s interest to send or receive relevant information and because not segmenting would not alter the number of communications received, but only their content. In this regard, if you do not wish to be segmented, you may object to the communications or request a commercial de-registration at any time.
In addition, the data that FC Barcelona processes as a result of the interactions made by the user through our website when accessing through their third party username and password (Social Login): the user’s name, email, date of birth and geographical location, as well as their tastes on social networks when the user consents and optionally, in order to offer a personalised experience related to the person’s “likes”.
8. Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years old, or where appropriate, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you may contract. Thus, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to correctly serve you or provide you with the service you have requested.
9. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided against alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
10. Updating your data
In order to keep your personal data up to date, it is important for you to inform us whenever they are modified. If not, we cannot take liability for their accuracy.