- Copy link
1. 10,390,979 visits: Heart of a Lio: The amazing animated short film by Gatorade
The animated video of Messi's rise from childhood prodigy to world superstar was a massive worldwide success - with over ten million views!
2. 3,826,116 visits: BARÇA EMOJIS: Umtiti & Dembélé
Dembélé and Umtiti describe their team-mates using emojis, and provide plenty of laughs along the way.
3. 3,336,260 visits: Beko & FC Barcelona | #EatLikeAPro
The EatLikeAPro campaign to encourage healthy eating among children was such a success that it finished third in our yearly ranking.
4. 2,908,634 visits: BARÇA EMOJIS | Coutinho & Paulinho
Coutinho and Paulinho use emojis to describe their Barça colleagues.
5. 2,252,601 visits: Messi & Luis Suárez: Everything Changes
Comic video that recreates the rivalry between the Argentinian and Uruguayan in the form of a series of sketches
6. 1,679,978 visits: Andrés Iniesta amongst friends: football talks
The players pay tribute to the departing Barça star in this heart-warming video including footage from the players' childhood and rise to fame.
7. 1,492,687 visits: Arturo Vidal’s first training session with FC Barcelona
Arturo Vidal works out with his new team-mates for the first time after joining the club from Bayern Munich.
8. 1,325,574 visits: First team presentation for the coming 2018-19 season
The official presentation of the club for the 2018-2019 season at the Camp Nou, including Leo Messi's speech as first team captain.
9. 1,315,659 visits: Andrés Iniesta’s last week at Barça
16-minute documentary looking at the players' last seven days at the club before departing for Japan.
10. 1,311,348 visits: Coutinho quizzed on his blaugrana countrymen
Shortly after arriving at Camp Nou, the Brazilian was asked about other players from his country that have played for FC Barcelona.
- Copy link