- Copy link
The new conditions for 2020-21 season tickets have been introduced due to the exceptional circumstances of the health emergency caused by Covid-19 and the difficulty of anticipating when spectators will be allowed to return. The regulations for the use of the season ticket and Seient Lluire will need to be adapted to the regulations and limitations of the available stadium capacity, as well as to the provisions of the health authorities.
Games behind closed doors
For each game that cannot be attended in the 2020-21 season due to spectators not being admitted, the club will discount the proportional part of the cost of the season ticket, and will apply this amount as a discount on the cost of the 2021-22 season.
Games with limited capacity
Until 100% of the Camp Nou or Palau Blaugrana capacity is available, season tickets cannot be used to enter the venue and the Clean and Safe Stadium/Palau protocol will be applied, with the following conditions:
1) Priority attendance for season ticket holders: 85% of the permitted capacity shall be allocated to season ticket holders, and the remaining 15% will be sold to members and the general public.
2) Prior registration: To opt for any of these seats, season ticket holders must register by means of a form on the club website that will generate a list of applications on a game by game basis.
3) Draw if demand exceeds supply: A draw will be held to allocate the available tickets.
4) Special conditions for access:
- Season ticket holders will not be able to keep their usual seats.
- Seating distribution will be as close as possible to the season ticket holder’s seat or price zone. This seat is compulsory, with the possibility of transfer, but the Seient Lluire system will not be available.
- The club is working to allow applications for and allocations of grouped seats.
- Spectators shall not enter using their season tickets, but will instead receive a specific electronic ticket for each match.
- For each match that cannot be attended in the 2020-21 season, the club will return the proportional part of the cost of the season ticket, which will be accumulated as a discount on the cost of the 2021-22 season ticket.
Games that will count towards the corresponding discount will be:
- All games for which spectators are not allowed.
- All games for which, once limited attendance has been permitted, the season ticket holder has applied to attend the game using the corresponding form but was not one of the applicants to be awarded a seat in the draw (if there is one).
Games with full capacity available
When normal conditions return with 100% of the capacity, the physical season ticket will become operational and the usual seat and the Seient Lluire system will be available for use.
Season ticket holders with parking space
The club will contact season ticket holders who have a parking space to inform them of the conditions of use in the 2020-21 season when games are played with limited capacity.
- Copy link