- Copy link
- This will be sixth time that Paris Saint-Germain and FC Barcelona have met in an official match. In their previous meetings, they have one win each, while the other three games were all drawn.
- PSG qualified when the two clubs met in the Champions League in 1995, while it was Barça who made it through on away goals in 2013. The Catalans also won the Cup Winners Cup Final in 1997.
- Luis Enrique played in that final in Rotterdam, where Barça won their fourth and final Cup Winners Cup title.
- Current PSG coach Laurent Blanc, known as ‘Le President’, was also in the Barça squad at the time but missed the final through injury.
- PSG have not lost at the Parc des Princes for 29 matches in Europe. They have won 19 and drawn 10.
- The French side have not lost in ten official matches this season (eight in Ligue 1, one in the Champions League and one in the French Super Cup played in China). Barça are unbeaten in seven games.
- Barça have survived for 630 minutes this season without conceding a single goal.
- The three former Barça players in the PSG squad are also the ones that have played the most games in the Champions League: Ibrahimovic (104), Maxwell (72) and Motta (59).
- Barça are led by Xavi (148) and Iniesta (99).
- Copy link