The application process for Cup Final tickets to start on 30 April

The application process for Cup Final tickets to start on 30 April

Prices for the game to be played on 30 May at 9.30pm CET between FC Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao will be between 40 and 190 Euros

Next Thursday, 30 April, at 10.00am CET the process for ticket applications for the Spanish Cup Final against Athletic Bilbao at Camp Nou on 30 May at 9.30pm CET will begin. The application process will remain open until 7.00pm CET, Monday 4 May.

The process is only open to Club members and applications must be made on line via a form that is available in the members section of the Club’s official website. As is usual, each member can only request one ticket in their name, but in the same application there is the possibility of including four requests from four different members.

May 6 possible draw

On 4 May the application process will end and in the case that there are more requests than tickets available, at 10.00am CET there will be a draw in the presence of a notary.

Tickets for the Spanish Cup Final will be priced between 40 and 190 Euros. Those for the Gol Sud and the General area will be available at between 40 and 80 Euros, the Lateral are between 60 and 140 Euros and the Tribuna, 120 to 190 Euros.

85% of tickets for members and Supporters’ Clubs

As has been agreed with the Spanish Football Federation, each club will be allocated 37,741 tickets, with the rest going to the Spanish Federation. The tickets for FC Barcelona will be assigned to the Gol Sud as is usual. 85% of the tickets available for the final, that is to say 32,079 tickets, will be shared out amongst members (25,664), Supporters’ Clubs (6,415) and the remaining 15% (5,662) will be used for the Club’s sporting and institutional commitments as well as commercial commitments with sponsors.

[[BOTOVERMELL::Application Form++::]]

Força Barça
Força Barça
Close article