- Copy link
FC Barcelona had to dig deep to earn three points at lowly Granada on Saturday night, with Rafinha’s acrobatic strike enough to bring home the win.
As well as the fine strike from the Brazilian, which was his fifth of the campaign, there were plenty of other facts and figures that caught the eye. Here are the best of them:
- The win over the Andalusians was the 1,500th at the Camp Nou for Barça. 1,119 (74.6%) of them have resulted in home wins, 238 draws and 143 defeats. Barça have scored 3,873 and let in 1,186. Leo Messi has scored the most, with 266.
- Rafinha has had six shots on goal this campaign, and five of them have produced goals, making him the highest-scoring midfielder in the league.
- Mascherano surpassed Cocu’s number of appearances. With 293 games for the club, the only foreign players to have played more games for Barça are Dani Alves (391) and Messi (543).
- Umtiti completed the most passes, with 115 successful exchanges out of 120 attempted. He also recovered possession more than any other player (11) followed by Rakitic (9).
- Three former blaugrana players, David Lombán, Isaac Cuenca and Jon Toral, started for Granada, while Sergi Samper, on loan from Barça, came on in the second half. Oier Olazábal, another ex-Barça man, was on the bench.
Neymar Jr was on the receiving end of the most fouls during the game (4).
- Copy link