The Club, given the situation regarding the player Thomas Heurtel, wants to clarify the following points
1. On Sunday, the day the team faced Joventut de Badalona, with the club and the player deciding that he should not play the match to avoid a possible injury, in the face of an imminent mutual contract termination agreement.
2. On Monday, the club allowed the player, who was not called up for the match against Anadolu Efes, to travel with the team to Istanbul to solve his professional future, as he and his representative requested.
3. On Tuesday, the player asked the club for permission to work parallel to the team during this trip and to be able to resolve his professional future.
4. On Tuesday at noon, the club and the player's agent broke off negotiations but agreed to continue talking. Given the situation generated by this breakdown of negotiations, and not being under the discipline of the team in this match, it was decided that the player wouldn't return with the group. The player was not neglected in any case and was given all the facilities - hotel for the night, regular flight ticket and all the relevant documentation - to be able to travel and return to Barcelona the next day.
5. Finally, the club would like to announce that Thomas Heurtel is still under contract at FC Barcelona, whilst waiting to be able to resolve his future in the coming days.