A week never goes by without there being plenty to talk about at FC Barcelona, and here's a round-up of some of the biggest stories of the last seven days at the club:
1. Leo Messi’s exhibition in Seville. The Argentinian was at his most decisive at the Sánchez Pizjuán, leading the Barça comeback with a goal of his own and an assist for Luis Suárez. He’s now scored 500 goals for the club - 469 in competitive matches and 31 in friendlies.
2. Vicky Losada happy to be home. The women’s football star is back at Barça after a stint at Arsenal Ladies in England. This will be her fourth spell at FCB since first joining in 2006.
3. FC Barcelona holds second symposium on technology and sport. The event took place on Thursday and Friday and was attended by world renowned experts in the field.
4. Umtiti out for three weeks: The Frenchman is the latest Barça player to fall foul to injury with a rupture to the biceps femoris muscle of his left thigh.
5. FC Barcelona 1-0 FC Twente. The women’s team beat their Dutch opponents in the Champions League round of 16 first leg thanks to an early goal from Jennifer Hermoso.
6. 100 wins in a row. The FCB Lassa handball team celebrated the simply staggering achievement of winning a ton of consecutive league games.
7. Neymar Jr, king of assists. The Brazilian leads in all competitions in this category this season after supplying passes for ten goals in thirteen games.
8. Ter Stegen thriving under pressure. The German keeper discusses a number of personal and general matters in an exclusive interview with Barça TV.
9. FC Barcelona Lassa 92-86 Zalgiris Kaunas. Led by an astounding display from Rice and Koponen, the basketball team are now 4-2 in the EuroLeague.
10. Neymar Jr scores as Brazil beat Argentina 3-0. A place in Russia beckons for the canarinha, while Leo Messi and Javier Mascherano’s side will have a lot of work to do after this defeat.