Copa del Rey Final ticket applications open Monday 24 April

Copa del Rey Final ticket applications open Monday 24 April

Full details of the procedure for getting a seat in the Vicente Calderón for the game with Alavés - please note that this process is only available for club members

On Monday 24 April, applications open for tickets for the Copa del Rey Final between FC Barcelona and Alavés at the Vicente Calderón on Saturday 27 May.

The procedure is exclusively for Barça club members using an online form that will be made available from 10.00am CET until Thursday 27 April at 7.00pm CET, and if there are more applications than seats available, there shall be a random draw before a notary on Friday 28 April at the Camp Nou.

As usual, there is a limit of one application per person although up to four members may make joint applications on the same form.

Membership code and number

Applications must include membership codes and numbers as shown on membership cards, and anyone that doesn’t remember theirs may retrieve it using this link.

Child (alevin) members, those suspended by the Disciplinary Commission or that have not paid their annual fees are excluded from the process.

There is no need to provide any credit card details in applications, but they will be needed to make the online purchase. Tickets costs between 60 and 240 euros.

85% for members and supporters clubs

As agreed with the Spanish Federation, each club will be allocated 19,301 tickets. 85% of those awarded to Barça will be sold to members (13,125) and supporters clubs (3,281), while the remaining 15% will be used for the club’s sporting, institutional and commercial requirements.

Form for transfer of holder

Tickets will be issued in the name of the applicant member, but the club is offering the possibility of transferring tickets to another member by filling in a form that will be published on May 2 and 3, whereupon only the designated member may make use of the ticket (and who must also satisfy the aforesaid criteria regarding eligibility).

Online payment from May 4 to 8

The tickets must be definitely paid from May 4 (at 10.00am CET) to May 8, after selecting the stadium zone on the club website. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, and any that are unclaimed once the period has expired shall be passed on to the following members on the waiting list in sequential order. This will be announced on May 9 and 10 and reserve members may make their purchases between May 11 and 15.

Train or coach

FCBDesplaçaments is offering members the chance to travel by train (€150) or bus (€35). The train will leave from Barcelona-Sants station on the day of the match and return once it has concluded, while coaches will be departing from Barcelona, Girona, Lleida and Tarragona, also returning the same day. For full details, see

Wheelchair tickets

The club also has 16 spaces for wheelchair users plus one adult guide, for which applications will be open between April 24 and 27 by email to the OAE at, stating the name, membership number, national ID, phone number and email of both persons. These tickets will be issued in the users’ name, who must certify their disability, as well as showing their national ID and membership card, when collecting their tickets from the OAE.

Força Barça
Força Barça

Related to this article

Close article

Related to this article