The Liga clash between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid at Spotify Camp Nou on Sunday 19 March at 9pm CET, will require application of the new security and ticketing measures brought in from this season by the Board of Directors for high risk fixtures.
Release of season ticket via form
One of these measures is the same as the one recently applied to the Europa League game with Manchester United, whereby season ticket holders not attending the game who wish to pass their ticket on to someone else, must fill in a form stating the name of the person who will be using it and their national identity details.
Tickets do not necessarily have to be assigned to a club member, and the form can be downloaded from the following link:
To access the stadium, the person who is named must bring the form in physical or digital form, the member's card - their own or that of the season ticket holder, the season ticket itself and their own ID, as these documents may be requested at any time on a random basis.
Recommemdations for fans and members
FC Barcelona has a series of recommendations to ease access and avoid problems entering Spotify Camp Nou.
- FC Barcelona advises fans to arrive early at the stadiums to avoid congestion and access their seat in staggered fashion. Spotify Camp Nou gates will open at 7.30pm.
- Wherever possible, the use of pubic transport is recommended. Metro lines are L9, L3 and L5 with stops at Collblanc, Badal, Zona Universitària, Palau Reial, Maria Cristina and Les Corts as well as TMB buses.
- Should fans come by car and not have a parking permit, they are asked not to stop outside the stadium to drop off passengers.
- It is also important to access the stadium via the entrances and gate indicated by your ticket or season ticket.
- Fans are also advised to have their ticket/season ticket to hand as well as their ID at access points to the stadium so Club staff can check identities to avoid improper use of tickets.
- Fans will not be allowed into the stadium with Real Madrid symbols.