Application process for Copa del Rey final tickets begins

Application process for Copa del Rey final tickets begins

On Friday 5 April at 10am CEST until 9 April at 2pm CEST members can apply via an online form and prices vary from 55€ to 180€

On Friday 5 April, applications open for tickets for the Copa del Rey Final between FC Barcelona and Valencia on Saturday 25 May in the Benito Villamarín stadium in Seville. The application period will come to an end on 9 April at 2.00pm CEST and ticket requests must be made by completing the form at the following link:


Each Club member can request one ticket but this year each member or commitment card holder can also request an accompanying ticket for a non-member if necessary. Applications can be made individually or collectively up to 8 applicants.

30€ Deposit with application

With each application it will also be necessary to pay a deposit of 30€ per ticket which will be deducted from the full price of the ticket when full payment is made.

Should demand exceed the allocation of 14,552 tickets for members, the most recent requests for accompanying tickets outlined above will be excluded until the allocation limit is met. All deposits for those tickets will be refunded and members who are travelling alone as a result can also request a refund if they no longer wish to attend the game.

Membership code and number

Applications must include membership codes and numbers as shown on membership cards, and anyone that is unable to remember their details may retrieve them using this link. Members under the age of 6 on 25 May 2019 and those suspended by the Disciplinary Commission or that have not paid their annual fees are excluded from the process.

Payment process

The payment period will be open between from 10am CEST Friday 12 April until Tuesday 16 April at 7pm CEST via the Club’s website. At the moment of purchase there will be a variety of prices for tickets ranging from 55€ to 180€.

The cheapest seats will be in the Goal area costing 55€, 75€ and 90€. The tickets for the uncovered stand will cost 120€, 140€ and 170€ whilst those for the main stand 150€, 160€ and180€.

The price and category of ticket can be chosen during the payment process according to availability without choosing the actual seat. Within the areas chosen by members, seats will be assigned by the Club bearing in mind the group applications and the order in which tickets are bought.

There will be tickets for people with reduced mobility together with the companion situated in designated areas of the stadium.

Collection of tickets in Seville

Collections of tickets will take place on at the FIBES-Palacio de Congresos de Sevilla, Avda. Alcalde Luis Uruñuela, 1. The timetable for collection is as follows:

Friday 24 May, from 11am to 8pm CEST.
Saturday 25 May, from 10am to 8pm CEST.

The tickets will be individually assigned and only named members and accompanying fans will be to collect them in Seville using accredited ID. Each ticket will have printed on it the name of each members or accompanying fan. In the case of minors, the ticket can only be collected by the child accompanied by parents or guardian or another adult authorized by the parents or guardian.

85% for members and supporters clubs

As agreed with the Spanish Federation, each club will be allocated 21,400 tickets with the rest of the allocation in the stadium for the Federation itself. As usual, 85% of those awarded to Barça will be sold to members (14,552) and supporters clubs (3,638), while the remaining 15% (3,210) will be used for the club’s sporting, institutional and commercial requirements.

Train or coach

FCBDesplaçaments is offering members the chance to travel by train, bus or plane (€35). Trains and coaches will be departing from Barcelona, Girona, Lleida and Tarragona, also returning the same day and an offer to travel by plane returning the same day also. (More info).

Força Barça
Força Barça

Related to this article

Close article

Related to this article