Barça won their second league game of the season with the 0-1 win over Malaga - a game that provided plenty of interesting facts and figures.
• Valdés, Piqué, Mascherano, Xavi, Alexis and Pedro are the six players to have started all three of the team's opening matches.
• Of those six, only Valdés, Piqué and Mascherano have played 90 minutes in each game.
• Valdés has not conceded a goal in the first two league games, something he only managed once last season, in weeks 31 and 32. The team also kept a clean sheet in week 30, but Pinto stood in for the Spanish keeper for that game.
• Valdés was only called upon to make two saves against Malaga - two saves that ensured the three points.
• Mascherano and Alba recovered most possession for the team with 10 interventions each.
• Sergi Roberto played his first league minutes under Gerardo ‘Tata’ Martino when he came on as a second half sub.
• Adriano's goal means that seven different players have scored for Barça so far this season: Messi (2), Pedro (2), Xavi, Alves, Alexis and Adriano in the league and Neymar in the Supercup.
• Alexis and Alves both picked up their first yellow cards of the campaign. Neymar also has a booking to his name.
• This Sunday's win was Barça's seventh on the trot at La Rosaleda - six in the league and one in the Spanish Cup.