- Copy link
In the 120 minutes that Leo Messi has played so far in the Copa del Rey, he already has four goals (two at the Camp Nou and two more at the Coliseum). Here are some other stats from the game that saw Barça safely through to the quarter finals.
- Messi and Neymar had not played in the same starting eleven since the Argentinian was injured on November 10.
- And it was first start for Messi in 2014.
- The Argentinian has scored 18 goals in the 2013/14 season.
- Against Getafe, Messi also scored the 100th goal of the Tata Martino era.
- Barça have kept four consecutive clean sheets for the first time this season.
- Sergi Roberto is becoming a common feature of the team. He has appeared in the last 13 matches (6 as a starter and 7 as a substitute).
- It was Cesc’s seventh start in a row. Before now, five was the longest run of games with him in the starting eleven.
- Neymar was playing his 25th match for Barça, but the night was a sorrowful one for him, as he had to come off injured.
- Marc Bartra won the most balls in the match (17).
- In his 700th appearance, Xavi completed 34 out of 37 passes in his 22 minutes on the field.
- Copy link