- Copy link
From Monday March 24 at 10.00 AM CET, and until Tuesday 25 at 7.00 PM CET, applications will be open via the club website (www.fcbarcelona.com) for tickets for the Champions League quarter final second leg match with Atlético Madrid at the Vicente Calderón, to be played on April at 8.45 PM CET.
Applications are only open to club members and must be made using a form that will be made available in the Members section of the club website. Each member may apply for just one ticket although as many as four members may apply on the same form in order to be able to travel together.
3,071 tickets available
FC Barcelona will be allocated 3,071 tickets for the game on April 9, which cost 60 euros each. As usual, 85% of the tickets will be allocated to members (2,088) and supporters clubs (522), while the other 15% will be used for the club’s sporting, institutional and sponsorship commitments (461).
Draw on March 26
Applications will not be processed until the period has expired, and if the demand is greater than supply, then on Wednesday March 6 a draw will be held before a notary for all of the registered applications. On that same day, the club will announce the result of the draw and charge the cost of the tickets.
Shortly, once the first team’s travel plans have been arranged and the prices of flights and busses are known, FCBViatges will be able to announce further information about travel to Madrid for FC Barcelona supporters.
- Copy link