- Copy link
Ivan Rakitic will officially become an FC Barcelona player next week. Now that Croatia are out of the World Cup in Brazil, the midfielder is free to travel to Barcelona and finalise the arrangements with his new club.
On Monday at 6.00 PM CET, Rakitic will be posing for the traditional picture outside the club offices. The day after, Tuesday, he will be taking routine medical tests at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper. Then at 11.15 AM CET, he’ll sign his new contract in the Camp Nou presidential lounge, and at around noon he’ll be appearing on the pitch in his new kit. The final stop will be the Ricard Maxenchs pressroom, where he is due to give a press conference at 12.45 PM CET, which will be broadcast live on Barça TV as well as being streamed on the FC Barcelona website with an English translation.
It was officially announced on Monday 16 June that Croatian international Ivan Rakitic would be joining FC Barcelona for the next five seasons.
Monday 30 June
- Photo session outside club offices at 6.00 PM CET.
Tuesday 1 July
- Medical examination at Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper at 9.00 AM CET.
- Signing of contract in the Camp Nou presidential lounge at 11.15 AM CET.
- Photo session on the Camp Nou field at 12.00 PM CET, exclusively for the media.
- Official presentation and press conference at 12.45 PM CET in the Ricard Maxenchs pressroom (live on Barça TV with live streaming in English at www.fcbarcelona.com).
- Copy link