- Jordi Alba played his 50th Liga game in a Barça shirt against Eibar. He’s been involved in 40 victories, 6 draws and 4 defeats, scoring two goals.
- The win against Eibar featured Leo Messi scoring his 250th league goal. In 285 appearances he has put himself one short of Telmo Zarra’s legendary tally of 251 goals.
- Following last night’s 3-0 win, Barça now have a 22-0 goal difference. 14 of those 22 goals have been scored in the second half, including all three against Eibar.
- Neymar played his 50th official match for FCB last night, and celebrated by scoring his 24th goal. Those games have resulted in 34 wins, 8 draws and 8 defeats.
- The Brazilian is still the team’s top goalscorer this term. He’s got nine goals in nine games, eight in La Liga and one in the Champions League. Next in line is Leo Messi with eight, seven in La Liga and one in the Champions League.
- Claudio Bravo’s amazing unbeaten start to the season continues. He’s now gone for eight games without conceding, a total of 720 minutes. The longest run ever for an FCB keeper was 824 minutes without leaking a goal, set by Miguel Reina in 1972/73.
- Against Eibar, Sergi Roberto started his first Liga game of the season.
- The three points against Eibar ensure that Barça will go to the Santiago Bernabéu as league leaders next week. Barça have 22 points from seven wins and a draw, and are four points ahead of Real Madrid, who won 5-0 at Levante on Saturday.
- Luis Enrique made four changes to the team against Eibar with respect to the side that started at Rayo. Pedro, Mascherano, Jordi Alba and Sergi Roberto came in for Munir, Sergio, Bartra and Iniesta.