- Copy link
- Pedro’s last hat trick came on December 22, 2013 against Getafe in a 2-5 win, when he also got all three in the first half.
- It was his third hat trick for the Club – his first came against Rayo Vallecano on September 21, 2013. Pedro also scored three for Spain in their 0-4 win over Belarus.
- The early rounds of the Cup certainly suit Pedro, who bagged four at the same stage against Cartagena last season.
- Sergi Roberto scored his third goal for the team, following his earlier strikes against BATE Borissov (Champions League) and Osasuna (Spanish Cup) in the 2011/12 season.
- Iniesta’s goal was his second of the season – his first came in the first leg.
- It was Iniesta’s first goal at the Camp Nou since 16 March, when he bagged one of the goals in the 7-0 win over Osasuna
- Adriano Correia scored his 15th goal for Barça – his first this season – and his fourth in the Cup.
- Masip made his official debut and Douglas played his first game for the Club at the Camp Nou after figuring in the first leg in Huesca and the league game away to Malaga.
- Adama scored his debut goal in his debut Cup appearance. He played for the first team against Ajax in the Champions League last season and in the league against Granada.
- Adriano and Adama’s goals mean 15 different players have scored for the team so far this season
- Sandro Ramírez became the first player to score in all competitions this season.
- Sergi Roberto finished 90 minutes for the first time this season – the first time he’s done so since the 5-1 win over Levante in last season’s Cup campaign.
- Luis Enrique has now used 27 players so far this season - 22 from the first team squad and five from the B team (Munir, Sandro, Samper, Ié and Adama).
- Copy link