- Copy link
Barça B have reached the half way point of the season and below we highlight ten of the facts and figures of the first four and a half months of the campaign.
- After 21 Liga Adelante games, Barça B sit in seventeenth spot with 23 points, having won 6 games and drawn 5.
- Four of the wins have come at the Mini Estadi – against Sabadell, Zaragoza Alcorcón and Recreativo de Huelva, with away wins at Girona and Alaves.
- Eusebio has used a total of 24 players. The five who have played most minutes are Adrián Ortolà (1.890), Jean Marie Dongou (1.815), Alejandro Grimaldo(1.736), Sergi Samper (1.552) and Adama Traoré (1.537).
- Keeper Adrián Ortolà has played every minute of the team’s first 21 league games and leads the league table in this category alongside 11 other players.
- The team have scored 28 goals and is the team with the eighth highest total in the league. With two own goals, nine players have scored for the team.
- Jean Marie Dongou is the team’s leading scorer with 7 goals – 5 with his right foot, 1 with his left and 1 with a header.
- The team have recorded the fourth highest number of shots in the league – 197, which averages out at 9 a game.
- Barça B are the team with the second highest numbers of passes made – 10,329, or 492 a game – and are only bettered in this category BY Lugo with 10,690.
- Sergi Samper has made the second highest number of passes -1,382 – behind Lugo’s Fernando Seoane with 1,465 passes.
- Adama Traoré has provided most assists – 6.
- Copy link