18,576 tickets requested on the second day for Cup Final tickets
Members can request tickets for the final at Camp Nou against Athletic Club until 4 May at 7.00pm CET
On the second day of the application process for tickets for the Spanish Cup final that will take place on 30 May against Athletic Bilbao at Camp Nou, the Club, as of 7.00pm CET, has received a total of 18,576 requests, grouped in 8,553 applications.
The application process opened on Thursday at 10.00am CET and on the first day 8,930 requests were received. The process is only open to members and applications must be made via an official application form that can be found on the Club’s official website (www.fcbarcelona.com). On 4 May at 7.00pm CET, the window for the application process will close and should requests be greater than the number of tickets available, there will be an official draw on 6 May to assign the allocation.
As is customary, FC Barcelona will distribute 85% of its tickets (37,741) to members (25,664) and the Supporters’ Clubs (6,415). The remaining 15% will go to sporting and institutional commitments and to commercial sponsors and partners.