- Copy link
FC Barcelona members travelling to Madrid to attend this Sunday’s 9.30pm Copa del Rey final between FC Barcelona and Sevilla at the Vicente Calderón should take into account the following information and safety measures:
Information from the Vicente Calderón stadium
- Doors open: At 6.00pm. We recommend arriving at the stadium early.
- Getting to the Vicente Calderón: The address is Paseo Virgen del Puerto, 67, Madrid. The nearest metro stop is Pirámides.
Things to keep in mind for accessing the Vicente Calderón:
- Bring your DNI or passport.
- Bring your personal ticket (in your name)
- People holding children in their arms will not be allowed in.
- Backpacks bigger than 25x25x25cm are prohibited
- The display of banners, symbols, emblems and propaganda encouraging inappropriate behavior.
- Possession, activation and throwing of all types of weapons or objects.
- Sale, possession or consumption of alcohol and drugs.
- Unauthorized access of the pitch.
- Participation in violent altercations in the vicinity of the stadium.
Security measures for the Barça Fan Zone
- Weapons, flares, pyrotechnic devices and glass containers are prohibited
- It is not permitted to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs nor to take drinks out of their specified areas.
- Those entering may be searched
- Capacity is limited
- The Fan Zone reserves the right to refuse admission
- Copy link