- Jordi Alba was one of the architects of today's victory against Osasuna thanks to his two assists which set up Luis Suárez's opener and Messi's first goal. Saturday's game was the first one in which the full back assisted twice in a league game and he now has three for the season having set up Arda Turan's strike in the 6-2 victory over Betis.
- Speaking of full backs, on the right hand side Sergi Roberto played excellently. He created space and used the ball well throughout and was assured defensively. He recovered twelve balls in the 90 minutes and this was the most of any FC Barcelona player.
- With Luis Suárez's goal in Pamplona, the Uruguayan has now scored against 22 of the 24 teams he has played against in La Liga. The only two teams he is yet to get a goal against are Málaga and Alavés.
- Leo Messi has twenty goals against Osasuna, seven of which have been away at El Sadar. In fact, it is the third time the Argentinian has managed bagged a double in Pamplona.
- The Argentinian, with his two strikes against Osasuna now has eleven and is top scorer in the league. Luis Suárez and Cristiano Ronaldo are not far behind with ten each.
- Messi has been doing this for years, in fact, he has now played 550 games for the Catalan club and has overtaken Migueli, who played 549 games for the club, as the player with the fourth highest number of appearances in Barça's history.
- Against Osasuna Barça dominated throughout and almost reached 80% of possession with an average of 79.22%. This statistic is truly remarkable and means Luis Enrique's players were in possession for 44 of the 56 minutes in which the ball was in play.
- Sergio Busquets was the Barça player with the highest number of successful passes with 122.
- Joaquín Caparrós, acurrent Osasuna coach, still hasn't beaten Barça since 2002. In fact, he has only done so once with a 3-0 victory as Sevilla's manager. From that day he has been in the opposing team's dugout for 31 games without winning.