New membership registrations:
- Ordinary registration:
Relatives up to second degree of current members
The following relationships are accepted:
- Between parents and children
- Between grandparents and grandchildren
- Between married couples and registered partners
- Between brothers and sisters (and in law)
- Between parents and children in law
- Between uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces
- Between cousins
* Child members may not enable the registration of an adult.
The following official documents must be presented:
- Photocopy of the member’s national ID document
- Photocopy of the applicant’s national ID document
- Photocopies of the ‘libro de familia’, family record or other official document accrediting the relationship
It is preferable to also present the membership number and code of the relative as appears on their membership card.
Persons who have been members of the club before for at least two consecutive years.
The only way to become a member is by referral to the Barcelona Supporter Services Office (OAB), which shall provide the card at that moment.
First degree relatives of persons who have previously been club members for at least two consecutive years and cancelled membership due to death.
A new membership may only be registered if two years have passed since the moment of death.
Three years as holder of a commitment card
Once the three years are over, the club will write to the holder to offer the possibility of applying for full FC Barcelona membership.
Three years as holder of a Penya Membership Card
Official supporters’ clubs members for three years in a row and who have held the Penyista Card may also apply for FC Barcelona membership. To carry out this procedure, you must request to the FC Barcelona Supporters’ Clubs World Confederation a certificate in advance.
- Extraordinary membership:
If not meeting the conditions for ordinary membership, it may still be granted under exceptional conditions and on approval by the Board, which is authorised to accept new memberships in whatever cases and exceptions it deems appropriate.
Payment of the membership fee must be made in cash or by credit card.
Membership registration fee is €185 and is valid until 31 December 2021.
The annual membership fee is €185.
Become a member and receive this welcome pack:
- Membership card personalised with photo
- Club statutes
- Welcome letter
- Personalised diploma
*These items may vary over the course of the season