- Can I free up my ticket? Will the Seient Lliure scheme be active?
No, the Seient Lliure service will not be available during the months the team plays at the Estadi Lluís Companys.
- Will I still have my seat in the same area at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys?
It is a different stadium and the season ticket holders will have to choose a new area.
- The season tickets for Spotify Camp Nou will be renewed automatically?
Season ticket holder at Spotify Camp Nou for 22/23, who do not get a Barça season pass during the specified period, will not have their ticket renewed automatically.
- Will there be children's tickets? Child passport? Senior passport?
There will not be children's tickets nor passports.
- My passes at the Estadi Lluís Companys, will they still be together as at Spotify Camp Nou?
If members have chosen the same area, at the moment of requesting tickets for each game, you can make a joint request and seats can be together up to a limit of six. Family members or groups who currently do not have seats together at Spotify Camp Nou can have tickets together at Montjuïc as long as they are in the same area and make their request together.
- Will I have a fixed seat? Or will my seat change game by game?
The season pass does not included a fixed seat for the whole season; the seats will be different for each game. The system will the same as the one used during the pandemic and members will have to request a ticket for each game.
- Can I request a suspension of my season ticket? And my parking space?
Yes, you can request a suspension of your season ticket at Spotify Camp Nou. The fee for the parking space does not have to be paid as there is no parking at Montjuïc.
- Will season ticket prices be the same at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys?
It is a different stadium and the season tickets holders select a different price area to that of Spotify Camp Nou.
- Is the idea to play at Montjuïc for just one season?
The plan is to play at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys until November 2024, when we will return home for the Club's 125th anniversary.
- If I request a suspension, what happens to my Seient Lliure credit from this season? Will it be paid to me or discounted from the next season I have a season ticket?
The amount accumulated will be kept for the season we return to play at Spotify Camp Nou.
- Will members who go to Montjuïc be rewarded in any way?
Yes, the system will automatically assign the best seats in each area to the season ticket holder who have attended the greatest number of game at the Estadi Lluís Companys. Those who have attended 85% or more of the games at Spotify Camp Nou during the 22/23 season (as of 2 May), will have preferential choice of areas for the season pass at Montjuïc, 24 hours ahead of the rest of the season ticket holders.
- Will the fans with reduced mobility be taken into account at Montjuïc?
Yes, there will be an reserved area. Here there is all the information about Estadi Olimpic Lluís Companys accessibility.
- Can you park at Spotify Camp Nou and then get a shuttle bus to Montjuïc?
No es podrà aparcar al Camp Nou. Les llançadores sortiran de dos punts, un al C/ del Foc i una altra prop de Plaça Espanya.
- Will there be the Grada d’Animació?
Yes, there is an area reserved for this group.
- Will there be a catering area?
Yes. Fans and members will have access to catering.
- Will there be areas for away fans?
Yes, there will be space reserved for away fans.
- When is the form available?
From 3 May for fans who have attended the majority of games in 22/23 and 5 May for the rest of the members.
- Will the women's team be able to play at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys?
The agreement contains the possibility, should the Club see fit to do so.
- If a member does not request a season pass and wishes to attend certain matches, can only season ticket holders do so? Or can members without season tickets do so later?
All members can buy tickets with a discount.
- Can you make group season pass requests?
No, season passes are individual. However, ticket request can be grouped up to six for individual matches.
- During the 23/24 season can you change the season ticket holder's name at Spotify Camp Nou?
Yes, the name changes are maintained on the Camp Nou capacity.
- Will it be compulsory to fill in the form to buy/waive a season pass?
It is recommended to state a preference; if it is not filled in, it will be take that the right to a season pass is waived.
- Season ticket holders who do not buy a season pass for 23/24 will still be able to buy discounted tickets?
- The season passes are individual or can I let someone else use it?
The season pass gives you the right to request tickets for games at the Estadi Lluís Companys.
When a member requests tickets and it is approved, they can release them to a third party.
- If I don't buy a season pass, do I lose any rights regarding the season when we go back to Spotify Camp Nou?
As a season ticket holder, regarding the return, you retain your right to a season ticket.
- Will there be extra public transport to get to Plaça Espanya?
The Club has informed TMB of the need to put on extra transport on match days.
- Will lighting be improved in the area?
Yes, to improve the quality.
- More security on match day?
The security will depend on the nature of each game, both for police bodies (Guàrdia Urbana and Mossos d’Esquadra) as well as the Club's security.
- How can you get to the stadium by public transport?
It is possible to use the shuttle buses or the funicular railway. There will be at least shuttle bus lines in the area.
- How often will the shuttle buses be?
Every 4 minutes. 9 Convoys in groups of three.
- Journey time on the mechanical escalators?
- When do match day operations start?
Doors open 90 minutes before kick off. As at Spotify Camp Nou, match day operations start 4 hours before. We are working on pre game activities so people can arrive early.
- Parking for mopeds/motorbikes?
Yes, specific parking
- Can you get a taxi to the stadium?
- Can I take the car to the stadium?
There are places reserved for match day staff and Club commitments. Also for people with reduced mobility.
- Parking space at the Fira?
- How many people can use the shuttle bus?
2,000 per hour per bus.
- How many people can use the funicular railway?
4,800 at normal capacity. That could increase to 9,600 per hour.
- Can you get to the stadium by coach?
Yes, but only those reserved for supporters' clubs and away fans, some 65 places.
- Where do the buses drop you off?
There is a zone in front of the stadium and there is parking for supporters' clubs and away fans.
- Is there an incentive for season tickets holders to use public transport?
The shuttle buses will be free and the Club is working on a strategy to promote public transport.
- How can you get up to Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys?
There are four main approaches: Plaça Espanya, Carrer Foc, Avinguda Miramar, Avinguda Paral·lel.
- What will we find if we enter via Plaça Espanya?
There will be shuttle buses at Avinguda Reina Maria Cristina, free of charge, that leave every four minutes from 2 hours before kick until 90 minutes after the game end. There will be mechanical escalators prior to the game only going up and up to 2 hours after the game going down and they have a large capacity. It is fine for people with reduced mobility to access from Pl.Espanya just the same for cars, taxis, bicycles and motorised scooters.
- What will we find if we enter via Carrer Foc?
The Club has made provision for 2,000 parking spaces at the car park at the Fira de l’Hospitalet (next to Ikea). To access a discounted price of 12€ for 6 hours or 16€ for all day, prepayment must be made via this link. This will allow users to enter and leave quickly without queues. At the exit of the car park there will be a free shuttle bus to take fans to the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys. The users who take the L9 sud metro line can also use the shuttle buses. The access area is ready for 70 coaches, mainly for Supporters' Clubs. From here a specific shuttle bus will leave for the Club senators.
- What will we find if we enter via Av. Miramar?
It is practically the only approach for motorbikes and there will be 3,500 parking places reserved. It is the best approach for this type of vehicle.
- What will we find if we enter via Av. Paral·lel?
The metro strop at Paral·lel (L2 and L3) links to the Funicular service, which has a large capacity and arrives in front of the Miró Foundation Museum. From there it is 10 minutes on foot to the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys.
FINANCING FOR THE BARÇA SEASON TICKET 2023/2024 AT THE ESTADI OLIMPIC LLUIS COMPANYS
- What is the period to request for the financing of the payment for the Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024 at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys?
From 24th July until 18th August 2023.
- Can all buyers of a Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024 finance it?
As per legal regulations, the person responsible for the payment linked to the application must be of legal age, have a national or foreigner’s identity document (DNI or NIE) and fiscally reside in Spain (as per the address on the DNI or NIE).
The rest of the members will be offered another process to be able to finance the Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024 in 3 instalments without interest. They can contact the Supporter Services Office (OAB) for further information.
- If the member is a minor, how is requested the financing?
In the case of members who are minors, their legal guardian, father, or mother must accept the financing conditions, as well as the transfer of data to FINDIRECT to manage the financing request.
- How can I ask for the financing?
The Club has made a form available on the FC Barcelona website, in the Members/Online Procedures section, accessing with the membership key and personal code (PIN). Once identified, access the section “TRANSACTIONS / Payment management”
- How is payment made?
Fees will be paid by bank card (Visa or Mastercard), emitted by a Spanish banking establishment or branch. The payer must have online payments activated, the card expiry date must be superior to the termination of the payments, and a balance must be available when payment of the first instalment is made.
- Which are the financing options?
Members can choose between 3, 4 ,6 and 9 months.
- Does the financing have associated costs?
The expenses will be distributed proportionally in each instalment, according to the period chosen.
- What expenses are charged to finance?
They vary according to the months in which it is financed and are settled monthly.
The total cost of financing in 3, 4, 6 or 9 instalments will be divided equally between the number of instalments to be paid, according to the table that you will find in the following link: https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/card/3598933/payment-and-finance-of-barca-pass-202324
- What day is the payment due?
The day the first payment is made is the day FINDIRECT accepts the request, and the member provides the bank card details. Subsequent instalments are charged on the same day of all subsequent months.
- How do I request financing?
Through the following link (online procedures) you can access to formalize the instalments through Findirect: https://oab.fcbarcelona.cat/
- May I cancel the payment at any time?
Yes, you can cancel the payment whenever you want, by paying the instalments that remain to be paid and without paying the part of expenses for the remaining months.
- Can a person who is not a member or the holder of the petition of the Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024 apply for financing?
The request for financing must be made by the Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024 holder. During the process, you can indicate a third person as payer (member or non-member). This person must accept the financing conditions and the transfer of their personal information to FINDIRECT. Once I ACCEPT or NOT be the payer of the financing, we will send the appropriate communications to the holder.
- My personal data will be given to an external company?
- Can a member of the Espai d’Animació (EDA) finance the Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024?
No, because EDA members already have a quota with special access conditions.
- Andorran and foreign members, how can they finance?
They will be offered another process to be able to finance the Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024 in 3 instalments without interest. Or nominate an eligible payer to apply for standard financing.
For those interested, must contact the OAB.
- May I finance more than one Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024 from different members?
Yes. But each member must indicate the person in question as the payer.
- Can a 16-year-old member apply for financing?
No. It must be done by the parent or legal guardian, or the person designated by them as payer.
- If I don't pay the fees, do I lose my Barça pass?
Non-payment of the financing instalments is a breach that can lead to the loss of the Barça Season Ticket 1st Team 2023/2024.