Barça members request 6,610 for the away match in Paris
FC Barcelona will hold a draw this Friday to determine which members will get tickets to the Champions League quarter-final match at the Parc des Princes
FC Barcelona members have requested a total of 6,610 tickets for the away leg of the Champions League quarter-final between Paris Saint-Germain and FC Barcelona (Tuesday, April 2, at 20.45). The ticket petition process, which was open through this Thursday until 19.00, has closed. It’s worth bearing in mind that the Club only has 1,564 available tickets.
Draw to distribute the tickets
This Friday morning at 9.00, the Club will hold a draw for members that have requested a ticket. Ticket-winning members will be charged the price of the ticket on the same day. 2,300 total tickets
FC Barcelona have a total of 2,300 tickets for the PSG-FCB match, which is scheduled for April 2. Each ticket is priced at 60 euros. As usual, 85% of the tickets are allocated to Club members (1,564) and Supporters Clubs (391), while the remaining 15% are reserved for institutional, athletic and sponsor purposes (345).