- Copy link
- Neymar grabbed his league hat trick with the Club, after bagging three against Celtic in the Champions League last season. The Brazilian is the team’s leading league scorer this season with six goals.
- Messi has passed the 400 goal mark, with the two on Saturday making it 359 for the Club to add to the 42 he’s scored for Argentina.
- The last time Messi scored a header was a year ago, in the win against Real Sociedad at the Camp Nou on September 13, 2013.
- The win was Xavi Hernández’s three hundredth league victory in a Barça shirt.
- Barça dominated possession with 67,4% .
- The team won possession back on 64 occasions, with Javier Mascherano winning the ball 12 times, more than any other player on the pitch.
- With 11 fouls committed by each team, Granada saw one more yellow card during the game – two - with Alves the Barça player booked.
- Xavi Hernández led the passing stats, with 89 successful passes.
- Leo Messi is the only Barça player to play every minute so far this season and has scored five goals and made seven assists
- Rakitic and Messi’s goals make it three headed goal so far this season, following Piqué’s effort againstAPOEL.
- The Barça defence caught Granada off side on 6 occasions, whilst the team’s forwards were offside 3 times.
- Claudio Bravo kept another clean sheet, his sixth of the campaign and is just 20 minutes off Artola’s Club record for a start to a league season.
- Ivan Rakitic scored his first goal at the Camp Nou to add to last week’s debut strike in Levante.
- Barça had 13 attempts on target against Granada’s single effort.
- Copy link