OUR MUSEUM, OUR CITY
The history of Barça in Barcelona.
1% of Barça's history is in the city, come and see the remaining 99% at the museum.
From a basilica with the Barça crest to how the word ‘culer’ was born, don't miss any history of the Club in the city from which it adopted its name.
1. The street in honor of the Swiss who founded FC Barcelona.
Carrer de Joan Gamper, 28
2. The pine tree next to the field of Les Corts.
Travessera de les Corts, 260
3. The origin of Canaletes.
La Rambla, 133
4. El Mas Casanovas: Barça's hotel and pitch.
Carrer del Mas Casanovas, 55
5. Foundation of the Club at the Solé gym.
Carrer de Montjuïc del Carme, 5
6. The place where the word "culer" was born.
Carrer de París, 123
7. The birth of "Més que un club".
Via Laietana, 32
8. The basilica that has a Barça stained glass window.
Plaça de Santa Maria, 1
9. The heroic salvation of the blaugrana heritage during the Civil War.
Carrer de Consell de Cent, 331
10. The first pitch in Barça's history.
Carrer de la Reina Victòria
11. Barça's former modernist headquarters.
Passatge de Méndez Vigo, 8