- Copy link
The first leg of the Europa League play off between FC Barcelona and Manchester United at Spotify Camp Nou on 16 February, kick off 6.45pm CET, will see new security and ticketing measures brought in by the Board of Directors for high risk fixtures applied.
Freeing up of season ticket via form
One the measure brought in for the first time for the game against Manchester United is that all season ticket holders who want to cede their match ticket to another member or fan must do so officially via a form in which the ID is indicated of the person who will be using the season ticket for this particular game. These assignments can be made up to the time of the game.
As of midday on Tuesday, February 14, subscribers to the Spotify Camp Nou had made a total of 16,228 season ticket transfers for Thursday's game.
The freeing up of a season ticket can be done for members and non-members alike. Once the season ticket becomes free, the process cannot be reversed and access to the stadium will be granted only to the person named.
To access the stadium, the person who is named must bring the form in physical or digital form, the member's card - their own or that of the season ticket holder, the season ticket itself and their own ID, as these documents may be requested at any time.
Zone and exclusive access for the 4,255 travelling fans
In order to comply with the new protocol in place for high risk fixtures, tickets have not been sold to rival fans in areas where they may mix with Barça fans and members and the 4,255 Manchester United fans who do have tickets will be situated in the third tier of the South Goal, with exclusive access to gate 21 to enter Spotify Camp Nou. Outside of this area, Manchester United colours will be permitted in the areas allotted to home fans.
The access gates for gate 21, only for Manchester United fans, will be opened two hours before kick off, whilst the rest of the access gates to the stadium will be open 90 minutes before kick at 5.15pm CET.
Recommendations for all fans
The Club has a series of recommendations to ease access and avoid problems entering Spotify Camp Nou.
- Despite the early kick off at 6.45pm CET, the Club recommends arriving early at the stadiums to avoid congestion and access your seat in staggered fashion. Spotify Camp Nou gates will open at 5.15pm CET with access for Manchester United fans available from 4.45pm CET.
- Wherever possible, the use of pubic transport is recommended. Metro lines are L9, L3 and L5 with stops at Collblanc, Badal, Zona Universitària, Palau Reial, Maria Cristina and Les Corts as well as TMB buses.
- Should fans come by car and not have a parking permit, it is recommended not to stop outside the stadium to drop off passengers.
- It is also important to access the stadium via the entrances and gate indicated by your ticket or season ticket.
- It is recommended to have your ticket/season ticket to hand as well as your ID at access points to the stadium so Club staff can check identities to avoid improper use of tickets.
- Copy link