Conditions for registering as an new adult member
New membership applications:
1. Ordinary application:
Club members’ family members up to “second level”
Family relationships include:
- Between parents and children
- Between grandparents and grandchildren
- Between married or civil couples
- Between brothers or brothers-in-law
- Between parents-in-law and son or daughter-in-law
- Between uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces
- Between cousins
In order to prove family relationship, the applicant will be asked to produce the following official documents, provided in Catalan, Spanish or English:
- Photocopy of DNI or ID document of member
- Photocopy of DNI or ID document of applicant
- Photocopies of ‘Libro de familia’, registry or other document o documents that accredits family relationship
It is also recommended to have the member reference number (clau) and membership number of the relative appearing on the membership card.
2. Extraordinary application:
Should conditions for ordinary club membership application not apply, membership may be obtained as an exception after approval by the Club Board of Directors, which has the right to authorise new members in exceptional circumstances as it sees fit.
The membership application process can only be completed once FC Barcelona has verified all of the information that shows that the applicant satisfies all of the requirements established by the Club.
Payment of the membership fee must be made in cash or by credit card.
How can I become a member if I do not fulfil the requirements for membership?
Registration Adult member: 177€. Here is the membership card for 2015, which includes the end of 2014 and all of 2015. Membership valid until 31st December 2015.
The membership fee for Adult member 2015 is €177.
Become a member now and get this exclusive welcome pack:
- Personalised membership card with photo
- Club Statutes
- Bronze badge
- Welcome letter
- Personalized Diploma
Request membership FC Barcelona Supporter Office (Camp Nou Stadium).