The process, which is exclusive to Club members, will begin at 10:00 AM CET on the Club’s website
1,870 tickets are available to members and, in the event that the demand for tickets is higher than the supply, there will be a draw held on 30 January
Starting next Monday, January 27, at 10:00 AM CET, through Wednesday, January 29 at 7:00 PM CET, the process to request a ticket for the match against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium will open. Club members can request a ticket at www.fcbarcelona.com.
This process is exclusive to Club members, and members must solicit a ticket through the online form found on the Members subsection of the site. Members cannot request more than one ticket, but multiple members may use the same online form if said members want to travel together to England.
A total of 2,752 tickets at 74 euros
For the match at the Etihad, FC Barcelona have a total of 2,752 tickets to distribute among members and fans, each ticket costs 74 euros. As is customary, 85% of the tickets are reserved for Club members (1,870) and supporters clubs (468). The remaining 15% (414) are reserved for athletic, institutional and sponsorship commitments.
Draw on the 30th
In the event that demand for the tickets surpasses supply, the Club will hold a draw on the 30th of January with the assistance of a notary. The Club will inform the members who win a ticket on the 30th or the 31st.