The first team’s training session with Justin Bieber was the most-watched video on FC Barcelona’s official YouTube channel in 2011
The video ‘Justin Bieber trains with Barça’ was watched over 2.5 million times
‘Messi toasts the Ballon d’Or to Xavi and Iniesta’ and ‘End of the party at Shakira’s Concert’ were second and third most-watched videos of the year
Images of Justin Bieber training alongside some of FC Barcelona’s first team players piqued the interest of thousands of Barça fans around the world. The video Justin Bieber trains with Barça was the most-watched video on FC Barcelona’s official YouTube account. It’s worth mentioning that Barça’s YouTube channel nearly has 160,000 subscribers and the Club’s videos have been viewed over 72 million times.
The 10 most watched videos of 2011:
1. Justin Bieber trains with Barça
2. Messi toasts the Ballon d’Or to Xavi and Iniesta
3. End of the party at Shakira’s concert
4. The celebration of the two titles
5. Under-17 B’s ‘Fair Play’
6. The magic of Thiago
7. Thank you team!
8. Iniesta’s spectacular show against Athletic
9. Casting of official FCB cheerleaders
10. The 5-0 against Real Madrid