There is plenty of trivia surrounding the game between the only two unbeaten sides in Champions League group G, and here is a selection of some of the best:
- The two sides have met four times at the Camp Nou, with two Barça wins (1964/65 and 2007/08 season) and two draws (2003/04 and 2004/05 seasons).
- FC Barcelona has entertained Scottish teams five times, and the only time they lost was 2-1 to Dundee United in the 1986/87 season.
- Barça have not lost a home Champions League match for three years, the last defeat being 2-1 to Rubin Kazan. Since then they have won 14 and drawn three.
- Celtic have never won away to a Spanish league club. So far, they have lost nine and drawn three.
- Xavi Hernández has completed 236 of his 266 passes this season and is top in that category. Busquets and Mascherano are second and third in the same ranking.
- But Busquets will be missing from tonight’s game after getting sent off in the last match at Benfica.
- Celtic’s Wanyama is one yellow card short of a suspension.
- Celtic’s win at Spartak was their first in 21 Champions League away matches.