Club members that want to travel with the team to Lisbon must apply for a ticket on FCB's official website
FC Barcelona have a total of 3,250 tickets. Tickets are reserved for Club members and Supporters Clubs. Tickets start at 40 euros
The ticket petition process for the Champions League match between SL Benfica and FC Barcelona (October 2) will open on Tuesday the 18th (10.00) and run through Wednesday the 19th (19.00). Starting this season, tickets for away games of the first phase of the Champions League will only be available online (www.fcbarcelona.com).
Tickets are exclusive to Club members. Members must fill out the application form on the Members section of the website. Each member can apply for one ticket, but up to four members can use the same application in the event that said members want to travel together to Lisbon.
Tickets starting at 40 euros
For this match, FC Barcelona have a total of 3,250 tickets, priced at 40 euros apiece. As usual, 85% of the tickets are allocated for members (2,209) and Supporters Clubs (553). The remaining 15% (488) are reserved for institutional partners and sponsors.
Draw on September 20
All ticket petitions will be processed after the close off date (September 18). In the event that demand for tickets surpasses the Club’s supply, FCB will hold a draw, with the assistance of a public notary, for the members that applied for a ticket. Members that are awarded a ticket will be notified after the draw, which is scheduled to take place on September 25 and 26.
Members under the age of five are not allowed to attend matches away from the Camp Nou. In addition, a single credit card can purchase up to eight tickets. Members that are awarded a ticket must pick their tickets up in person. In the event that you cannot pick up your ticket in person, you must communicate the name - and the DNI - of the person picking up your ticket to the Club. This person can collect up to eight tickets for other people.