Starting January 25 the petition process for tickets for the away leg of the Copa del Rey against Real Madrid will open. The process will close on Sunday the 27th
The process is exclusive to Club members
Starting this Friday, January 25 at 10.00, the petition process for tickets will open for the the Real Madrid and FC Barcelona Copa del Rey semi-final showdown at the Santiago Bernabéu (Wednesday 30, 21 h). Members can request a ticket on the Club’s website www.fcbarcelona.com, the process will remain open through 19.000 on Sunday, the 27th.
This process is exclusive to Club members. Each member can request one ticket, but up to four requests can be submitted on the same petition form. Members can find the online petition form on this webpage (see below) or on the Member section of the Club’s website.
Tickets starting at 40 euros
The amount of tickets available to FC Barcelona is 598, tickets prices are set at 40 euros. As usual, 85% of the tickets are allocated to Club members (407) and Supporters’ Clubs (102). The remaining 15% are allocated to the Club (89) for institutional, athletic, and sponsor commitments.
Draw on the 28th of January
All ticket requests will be processed after the petition period closes. In the event that there are more requests than the number of available tickets, there will be a draw on the 28th of January. The Club will inform ticket-winning members on the 28th, at which point the cost of the ticket will be charged and instructions on how to collect tickets will be given.
Members under the age of five are not eligible to request tickets for away games. In addition, one charge/credit card may be used to purchase up to eight tickets. It’s worth noting that members need to collect their tickets in person. In the event that a ticket-winning member cannot collect his/her ticket in person, said member must inform the Club of the name of the person - including DNI information - who will collect the ticket in the member’s stead.