The process is exclusively for club members and applications must be made via a form available on the Members section of the club website
If there are more applications than tickets available, a draw will be held on April 17 before a notary
From Monday April 15 at 10.00 and until Tuesday 16 at 19.00, applications will be open on the club website (www.fcbarcelona.com) for tickets for the first leg of the Champions League semi final between Barça and Bayern Munich at the Munich Arena (April 23 at 20.45).
The process is exclusively for club members and must be made via a form available on the Members section of the club website. Every member can only apply for one single ticket, but as many as four members can apply on the same form in order for them to be able to travel together.
3,274 tickets allocated
FC Barcelona have been allocated 3,274 tickets for the match, which we played on April 23, for a single cost of 60 euros. As usual, 85% of the tickets will be shared among members (2,226) and supporters clubs (557), while the other 15% will be used for the club’s sporting and institutional purposes and by sponsors (491).
Draw on April 17
All applications will be processed once the application period closes. If there are more applications than tickets, on April 17 a draw will be held before a notary for all registered applicant members. The club will charge for the tickets on the same day and duly inform the lucky winners.
Over the next few days, and once the first team’s travel plans have been confirmed and the prices of flights and coaches are known, FCBViatges will be offering further information about the travel package it is offering to FCB supporters heading for Munich.