The ‘Team that unites the world’ commercial has become the most watched video ever on Barça’s official YouTube channel
The two versions of the video were watched more than five million times in the first week after they were launched
The commercial for the partnership between Qatar Airways and FC Barcelona, called 'A team that unites the world’ has taken less than 10 days to become the most watched ever on Barça’s official YouTube channel. The English version has been viewed over 2.8 times, and added to the views of the Catalan version (2.2 million) the video has been seen over five million times.
The commercial has also become the most ‘liked’ video on the channel (22,000) and also the most shared (13,000)
World leading channel
FC Barcelona’s YouTube channel is the world leader for sports clubs and a few weeks ago topped the historic figure of a million subscribers after recruiting a massive 500,000 new users in early 2013. Since it was created in 2006, more than 5,600 videos have been seen more than 186 million times.
The 10 most watched videos ever on the FC Barcelona YouTube channel
1. Qatar Airways y FC Barcelona: A team that united the world
2. Camp Nou tribute Guardiola
3. Justin Bieber trains with first team
4. Neymar appears at the club for the first time
5. Thanks Pep!
6. Qatar Airways y FC Barcelona, un equip que uneix al món (CATALAN VERSION)
7. Gol with DNA Barça
8. Messi toasts the Ballon d’Or with Xavi and Iniesta
9. End of the Shakira concert
10. The most emotional anthem at Barça v Real Madrid