The visit to the Camp Nou Experience includes the FCB Museum and Camp Nou Tour
- Purchase of a ticket implies the acceptance of the following conditions of access:
- Smoking and the consumption of food or beverages is forbidden inside the building.
The times and route of the Camp Nou Experience may vary depending on the needs of FCB (check our news link on the web site).
- Sale of tickets for the Camp Nou Experience ends 45 minutes before the museum closes.
- For the following reduced ticket price for non-members, official identity documents must be shown:
- Children aged between 6 and 13 years old
- Adults over 70
- Free entry :
- FCB members (with membership card)
- Children aged between 0 and 5
- Once tickets have been purchased refunds shall not be permitted.
- Keep your ticket while on the Club facilities. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Payment can be made in cash, by credit card. (Apart from American Express and Diners).
- Please do not touch any of the exhibits.
- Right to admission reserved.