CAMP NOU EXPERIENCE (Tour + Museum)
Acquisition, possession and use of tickets for the Tour suppose the acceptance of the following general conditions:
- Acquisition of tickets is definitive and neither exchanges nor reimbursements will be admitted.
- Tickets are valid until the date indicated on the same.
- Tickets are subject to the legal conditions for purchase shown during the purchasing process on the FCB website.
- FCB reserves the right to modify the opening times and route of the Tour and Museum, or close part of the same, in accordance with match kick-off times, training sessions and the holding of other events. We recommend that users check the FCB website before their visit.
- Right to admission reserved by FCB.
- FCB shall not be held liable for any tickets that were not acquired from official points of sale.
- The purchaser is responsible for the use of the tickets acquired. Tickets shall not be accepted if damaged, torn, used or suspected to be forgeries. In the case of forgeries, FCB reserves the right to adopt the corresponding legal measures.
- The ticket should be carried throughout the visit and shown to any member of FCB staff whenever they so request. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Resale or any promotional use of tickets is strictly prohibited unless this is authorised by FCB.
- When acquiring tickets at a reduced rate, a document/card showing proof of applicability of this reduced rate must be shown on entry to the facility.
- Smoking and the consumption of food or beverages is forbidden inside the building (except in officially designated areas).