fcb.portal.reset.password

Juan Carlos Navarro named MVP of the 2010 Final Four /PHOTO: ARXIU FCB

There are only six games left in the regular season before the Liga Endasa kicks off the playoff phase of the season. Therefore, it’s time to select the best players of the year. This Tuesday the general vote process opened up to choose the MVP of the regular season. Voting closes on April 29th. Barça’s basketball fans can vote on the official MVP voting website.

The popular vote is worth 25% of the overall MVP selection process. Journalists, players and managers constitute the remaining 75%. The awards will be given out on May 16 at the 2012 Playoff Presentation Gala.

Ideal team

Besides selecting the MVP of the competition, users can also vote for the Best Starting Five of the Liga Endesa. The best point guard, shooting guard, center, small forward and power forward will be named to this year’s ideal team.

Back to top