fcb.portal.reset.password

Spanish Cup Final Athletic Club - FC Barcelona

Next Friday March 30 at 10.00 CET, the process for applying for tickets for the Copa del Rey Final at the Vicente Calderón in Madrid (May 25) will begin in the supporters clubs section of the official Club website

The process is exclusive to supporters club members and will remain open for six days until Wednesday April 4 at 19.00 CET.

Please remember that during this process, supporters clubs will have to make their application using an online form available from this Friday on the Club website (www.fcbarcelona.cat), in the supporters clubs section. As usual, each supporters club can make an application for up to four tickets, although these are not directly allocated, but are merely an application.

Bank card required

Inscription for this process is considered a firm intention to purchase a ticket. Therefore, when making the inscription, the details of a credit card must be provided. Once the tickets have been assigned, cancellations will not be permitted. The price of tickets will be from 60 euros.

Also, the clau, credential number and name of supporters club must be provided, as well as contact details.

Allocation from April 10

From April 10, the Club will start allocating tickets in accordance with the applications received. The Club will contact supporters club by email to inform them both of the tickets allocated and the process for collection.

85% of seats for members and supporters clubs

Out of the Vicente Calderón’s capacity of 50000 seats, each club will receive 20000 tickets, while the remainder will be provided to the Spanish Football Federation. The Club will provide members and supporters clubs with 85% of the tickets available for this final (17000 tickets), which will be distributed among members (13600 tickets) and supporters clubs (3400 tickets). The remaining 15% (3000 seats) will be for the Club’s sporting and institutional commitments and its sponsors.

Click here to apply for tickets.


Back to top