fcb.portal.reset.password

Milan-FCB

TICKETS FOR AC MILAN v FC BARCELONA (MARCH 28), AT THE SAN SIRO

From Tuesday March 20 at 10.00 until Wednesday March 21 at 19.00, applications will be open on the club website (www.fcbarcelona.cat) for tickets for the away leg of the Champions League quarter final between AC Milan and FC Barcelona (March 28).

 

The process is open exclusively to Club members, who must apply by filling in the form available in the members' section of the website. Each member can only make one application for a ticket, but up to four people can apply on the same form in order for them to be able to travel together.

5,210 seats at San Siro

For this match, FC Barcelona will be allocated 5,210 seats to be distributed among members and fans, at a single price of 33 euros. As usual, 85% of these tickets will be provided to members (3,543) and supporters clubs (886). The remaining 15% of the tickets (781) will be used for the club's sporting and institutional purposes and by sponsors.

Applications will close at the end of the established period. If there are more requests than there are tickets available, on March 22 a draw shall be held before a notary among all members that have applied. On the same day, the club will announce to the winning members what they will have to do to collect the tickets.

As with the game at Leverkusen, members aged under 5 years may not apply for tickets for an away game. Also, the same credit card cannot be used to apply for more than a minimum of eight tickets. Tickets can only be collected by the member that has won the right to the same, and in person. If that person cannot collect the ticket, this person must report the name and national ID of a person authorised to collect the ticket in their place. This person can only collect a maximum of eight tickets for other people.

TICKETS FOR FC BARCELONA v AC MILAN (APRIL 3), AT THE CAMP NOU

From Wednesday March 21, FC Barcelona will get exclusive priority for the purchase of tickets available for the Champions League quarter final second leg against AC Milan (April 3).

These tickets can be purchased by Internet via the Club website at www.fcbarcelona.cat, from ServiCaixa or from Ticketmaster. Tickets can also be obtained from the FC Barcelona ticket office, FNAC or Carrefour stores, or by calling 902 18 99 00. Up to six tickets may be purchased per membership card, at a discount of 5% on the first ticket. Sales will remain open as long as there are tickets available.

Thursday 29, tickets on sale to general public

On Thursday March 29, tickets will go on sale to the general public, as part of a second ticket sales process involving tickets freed by means of Seient Lliure, and all tickets released until that time will be put on sale. Availability will vary depending on the number of seats freed using the Seient Lliure system by season-ticket holding members that cannot attend the match. Up to six tickets may be purchased per person.

Back to top