Fans / PHOTO: ARXIU FCB

Applications for tickets will only be accepted from members using the form available in the members section of the website. Tickets are restricted to one per member, though up to four members may apply on the same form if they wish to travel together.

 

FC Barcelona has been allocated 2,979 tickets. As usual, 85% of the tickets will go directly to members (2,026 tickets) and the Supporters’ Clubs (506 tickets), while the remaining 15% will be used for sporting and institutional commitments or for Club sponsors (447 tickets).

Draw for tickets on 12th April

All applications will be processed once the application period has closed. If there are more applications than available tickets, a draw will be held before a notary on Thursday 12th. On the same day, the Club will take payment for the tickets. They can be collected on Friday 13th or Monday 16th.

Please remember that infant members (under 5) cannot request tickets for away matches. A maximum of 8 tickets may be charged to one credit card. Please note that tickets must be collected in person by the owner of the ticket. If you are unable to collect the ticket yourself, you will have to provide the Club with the name and identity number of the person collecting it on your behalf. An individual may collect up to a maximum of 8 tickets on behalf of others.