Given the unusual circumstances due to Covid-19, the election process will follow strict security measures and protocols put in place by the health authorities and the Club's medical services.
General protective measures
- Obligatory use of mask.
- ID for access: only the member intending to vote will be given access.
- Use of hydroalcoholic gel which will be distribute throughout the voting areas.
- Maintenance of social distancing rules; Queuing areas, voting points will have references and separating lines to indicate the minimum distance of 1.5m between people.
- Eating and smoking will not be allowed in the facilities.
- Voting points will be well ventilated.
- Movement restricted to the areas and access points indicated: Use the entrances points indicated and respect the two way flow of people.
- Only approach the voting booth assigned and spend as little time as possible in the facilities.
- Covid Agents in the area to help with information and to help fulfil security measures.
- Take notice at all times of the indications from Club staff.
FC Barcelona reserves the right of admission. Nobody will be allowed to access the facilities via the secure perimeter should they show visible signs of illness.
- Covid signalling all over the facilities.
- There will be a medical assistance team permanently in place, working under the guidance of the Club's medical services.
- If the health services confirm that anybody has possible symptoms then they will be denied access to the voting station and Covid protocol will be followed.
Following the steps established by the Generalitat (Catalan Regional Government), all members are urged to be individually responsible for helping to preserve collective health the day of the vote.
Cleaning and disinfection
- Shifts will be established during the day to carry out disinfection tasks.
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of voting tables before the first round of voting.
- Constant presence of cleaning and disinfection staff under the guidance of the president of the voting table in question without needing to wait for the round of voting to end.