On Sunday 24 January, from 9.00am CET until 9.00pm CET the voting will take place for the FC Barcelona Board of Directors.
WHO CAN VOTE?
After dealing with the requests made during the period with the census open to modification, the Electoral Board have approved the final electoral census formed by 110,290 members who fullfill the necessary requirements to cast their vote in the elections.
Members who can vote are those who fulfil the following criteria:
- Be of legal age and not legally impaired.
- Have been a member for a minimum of one year.
- Not have had membership suspended.
- Be included in the current electoral census, in accordance with Article 47.
CONSULT THE ELECTORAL CENSUS
The electoral census can be consulted between 23 December and 27 December via the 'Online services' section of the website
WHERE TO VOTE
With the aim of allowing the greatest number of members to take part in the elections and to decentralise the vote, for the first time in an election for the FC Barcelona presidency, the voters will have various polling stations available to make their vote.
The polling stations will be shared out in the following locations
- Barcelona (Camp Nou and Palau Blaugrana)
- Girona, Lleida Tarragona and Tortosa
- Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Palma de Mallorca
Voting can take place from 9.00am CET until 9.00pm CET.
Members with the right to vote will have their polling stations assigned according to the address recorded in the Club's database. If a change of address is needed to change a polling station assignation, it can be done until 14 January. To make the change, click here.
The vote will be personal, secret and free and to vote a valid identity card or document must be presented such as a driving license or current passport, non Spanish members must present a valid passport. The Members' Card from 2020 or 2021 must be shown to gain access to the polling stations.
Any voting slip not considered to be an official slip coming from the Club, or one that is amended, ruined or altered in any way will be considered null and void.
HELP SERVICES AT THE CAMPUS FC BARCELONA
- T'acompanyem: A team of volunteers from the Red Cross will lend their help and accompany all members who need so.
- Information and attention points: The facilities will have various points for attention and information to resolve doubts or incidents.
- La instalación dispondrá de diferentes puntos de atención, información y resolución de incidencias.
- The OAB will set up a voting point for all those members with reduced mobility, functional diversity or other heath issues that require personalised help and attention.
- Covid staff in the area to impart information and help rules and regulations to be followed.