The final series of the Liga Endesa, which is level at one game apiece for Barça Regala and Real Madrid, is coming back to the Palau Blaugrana on Friday. Here’s an overview of the juiciest facts and stats from the two first games:
- The final series of the Liga Endesa has started off with a one-all draw on nine occasions. Of those, the team that didn’t have home-court advantage went on to win the title five times.
- Barça Regal scored the same amount of points in the first two games of the series (72).
- Real Madrid shot 32 free throws - converting 26 - in the first game of the series, in the second they shot 16.
- Los Blancos are clearly the dominant team when it comes to rebounds: 71-54. When it comes to offensive rebounds, the balance stands at 25 to 10.
- Both teams have turned over possession the same amount of times: 27.
- Juan Carlos Navarro has been Barça’s highest scorer over the two games, with an average of 17 points per game: 15 in the first match and 19 in the second.
- Rudy Fernández is the highest rated player, with an overall evaluation of 18 in the first match and 23 in the second.
- Fernández is also the player who has secured the most rebounds, 18.
- Sergio Rodríguez leads the pack when it comes to assists. He’s given a total of eight over the two games, four per match.